- Designed for large drinks up to a 3.75”/95mm in diameter including cups, mugs, glasses, koozies and tumblers.
- Attach using the provided two straps and tighten snugly to secure. For a more permanent attachment, a plastic cable-tie can be used.
- The position can be swiveled around the RoboCup for ideal placement.
- Tall 4”/101mm wall height holds drink securely and the top rim has a wavy design allowing access for shorter drinks.
- Built with a robust thick wall design with UV-stabilizers added for longevity.
Only 6 left in stock
- Additional information
RoboCup is a patented portable holder that securely holds two drinks, fishing poles, tools, gear, drum sticks, phone, keys, glasses and a lot more. Perfect for fishing, boating, golfing, UTV, trade shows, musicians, drummers, microphone stand, guitar stand, film, photography, mobility aid, crutches, wheelchair, walker, knee scooter, IV, rollator, tractor, fork lift, equipment cart, pool fencing, patio and more.
NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Without a tools required, RoboCup clamps in an instant to both round and flat vertical surfaces as much as 2″ in size.
HOW TO USE: To open (1) hold the RoboCup with the jaws facing away from you and (2) the use of both hands squeeze the cups inwards the use of your chest muscles and (3) clamp onto a surface the use of both jaws equally. For maximum security may also be locked the use of a 4″ plastic cable-tie. The bottom caps are removable for get admission to to clean the RoboCup and for long objects including two fishing poles. The included two velcro straps with nylon buckle may also be figured in quite a lot of configurations for your needs.
STAINLESS STEEL SPRINGS AND HARDWARE: The springs and hardware are stainless steel for rust prevention and with a robust design, the poly resin material has UV-inhibitors added for longevity against the sun.
CAUTION: The spring-loaded jaws are very powerful requiring proper use and caution. Do not put hot liquids in the RoboCup. Backed by a three year limited warranty.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 8 in|