Want to get through the sand easier? Add balloon wheels to your Rio Wonder Wonder Wheeler® Beach Cart, no more days of digging trenches in the sand.
Need the RIO Beach Wonder Wheeler + Cooler – Buy Now
Which Axle Length Do I Need? Measure the distance between the rear cart legs from outside of leg to outside of leg. If it’s 18.5” or shorter, you need the 34” long axle. If the distance is greater than 18.5” then you need the 36” long axle.
- Additional information
- 12″ Balloon Wheels – 20mm bushings (Set of 2)
- 20mm Aluminum Axle
- 2 Axle Boots (connects axle to frame with no drilling)
- 3 Sets of Spacers (1/2″, 3/4″ & 1″ aluminum spacers)
- 2 Straight Lynch Pin Clips (holds wheels on axle)
- 2 Curved Lynch Pin Clips (connects adapters to cart legs)
Quickly add balloon wheels to your Rio Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart without any drilling.
Beach cart is sold separately
|Dimensions||37 × 15 × 11 in|