Mexican Corn On The Cob – This is the best way to serve corn on the cob, brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with chili powder, cotija cheese and lime juice!
- 6 ears corn, unhusked
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn, in its husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.
- Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with chili powder, cotija, cilantro and lime juice.