Yummy Apple Cake Bars with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream make for the most delicious treat!
- 5 tsp Lane’s Homemade Apple Pie Seasoning
- ½ cup butter, Melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add Melted butter and brown sugar to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in Beaten Egg, Vanilla extract, flour, and salt until all ingredients are combined.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in an 8×8 glass dish (could also just grease the dish with butter).
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the Apple Pie Seasoning evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes. Cool, cut, serve, Enjoy!